Restorative Dentistry Will Give You Back a Complete Smile
For over 40 years, our dental practice has provided Mauldin and the surrounding areas with high-quality dental care to help patients maintain healthy, gorgeous grins. Our new owners are committed to continue this tradition. We would love to be your go-to dental shop when your smile needs repair. We welcome all your family members, from age 3 or 4 on up.
Our team will help you and your loved ones get your smile back in shape no matter its condition. Our dentists provide several types of restorative dental care, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Your dentist will place a natural-looking, tooth-colored composite resin filling to repair tooth decay. It will blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile and won’t stand out like a traditional metal (amalgam) filling can.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom dental restorations are sometimes called partial crowns. They are used when a filling isn’t extensive enough for your tooth repair, yet an entire crown isn’t needed. Inlays and onlays are usually made from porcelain.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns can be used in a variety of ways to repair your smile. They can be crafted from either porcelain or zirconia. They will completely cover a decayed or damaged tooth to strengthen it and help prevent further problems.
- Dental Bridges – We can have a bridge made that will span the gap left behind by one or more missing teeth. It will give you back a beautiful smile and restore your ability to bite and chew with ease.
- Dentures – If you have several healthy teeth remaining, we may recommend making you a partial denture that clasps onto those healthy teeth. If you have more extensive tooth damage or loss, we may refer you to another trusted dental provider.
You’re always assured of a gentle touch at our dental practice. We’ll make sure to fully explain your dental care and answer any questions you have before any work is done. Our goal is for you to feel completely satisfied with your experience here.
For compassionate care from an expert restorative dentist in Mauldin, call Mauldin Square Dental today at 864-774-4758 if you’re a new patient and 864-397-5944 if you’re an existing patient. You can also .