Great Oral Care Begins With General Dentistry Services
You wouldn’t buy a brand new car and then never change the oil or do other routine maintenance on it. The same thing is true for your smile. You can’t expect to have a beautiful smile if you don’t take care of it. General dental care is maintenance for your mouth just like an oil change is routine care for your car. At Mauldin Square Dental, we offer several types of general dentistry to help ensure your smile stays in shape. They include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – There’s nothing quite like a professional teeth cleaning and polishing to give you that “fresh mouth” feeling. At your checkup, we’ll also perform a complete dental exam and take a set of X-rays to check for problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find signs of gum disease, we’ll recommend a deep cleaning consisting of scaling and root planing. We’ll carefully remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria from around and below your gumline, then smooth your teeth roots to help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can have a professional mouthguard made for you that will help prevent teeth grinding and relieve tension on your jaw joints to alleviate TMJ pain. Custom sleep appliances are also available to help stop snoring and prevent sleep apnea symptoms so you enjoy better rest.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Our team will make recommendations for specialty products that can help you manage chronic dry mouth and make you more comfortable.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – The right treatment for bad breath can help you avoid embarrassment and give you more confidence when interacting with others.
Keep Your Smile Intact With Our Other Dental Services
Despite your best efforts, dental damage can still sometimes happen. In addition to routine dental care, we also offer restorative dental treatments that can repair your smile and make it beautiful and functional again. If we discover any problems during a checkup, we may recommend one or more of these services:
- Tooth fillings
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Inlays and onlays
To keep your smile in the best shape possible, visit Mauldin Square Dental for general dentistry in Mauldin. Call us today at 864-774-4758 if you’re a new patient and 864-397-5944 if you’re an existing patient. You can also .